I will create blog or news wordpress website design using newspaper or newsmag or jnews

create blog or news wordpress website design using newspaper or newsmag or jnews 



Do you want a Responsive blog or News WordPress website design using a newspaper or Newsmag or Jnews theme? Then this gig is for you. I will design according to your needs. Just tell me your requirements and leave the rest to me

The main goal is to build a modern and unique blog WordPress web site that will be all devices responsive.


My Key Features :

Responsive Newspaper website

➢Create a Blog WordPress web site

➢Elementor Landing page

Newspaper or Newsmag or Jnews theme

➢WordPress design Web site Customization

➢Demo Import

On page SEO for Newspaper website

➢Speed optimization

➢Full WordPress Website design

➢eCommerce web site

Facebook Messenger setup

➢Contact form/ pop up form

➢MailChimp email marketing

Setup Security after WordPress website design

➢WordPress site clone/ migration

➢WP Backup

➢eCommerce or online store

➢Fix bug issues

        

Why Hire Me for you?

------------------

Build custom or Modern professional design

➦As a professional designer I serve my client's best

➦ Have a portfolio to show you

➦ Do offer 30 days after sale service

➦ Good English communication

➦ 100% Money refund if I can't complete the job


****Hire Me:  https://www.fiverr.com/share/80yd0z

#newspaperWebsite #wordpressBlog #websiteDesign #blogWordpress #wordpressWebsite


Comments